Yay for nice weather!


I say "yay" too often.
I went exploring yesterday. We have locks (hence, "Lockport") so I went there and took some pictures. There weren't railings galore and such to keep people out which surprised me. I could literally climb to the floor of the canal if I wanted. I had my dog with me and he doesn't do much climbing so we stayed to the walkways. Then I went to this really rundown building I found a while back. Come to find out, it was some sort of motorcycle factory and is now condemned which makes it a perfect hangout for local kids. This railway is right next to the building and if one so chose to, one could climb/fall all the way down to the running part of the canal. I'm used to dangerous things being highly restricted so finding two places to bring models in one day was awesome. I didn't make it in the building because of my dog but there were many easy ways to do so. Then again, I didn't try them... but they looked easy enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment