One More Day


I wish I could remember the name of the artist who inspired this series...
I've rediscovered my love of 90s country music (think diamond rio, garth brooks, toby keith before the patriotism, george strait, collin raye, brooks & dunn, etc) and its nice. I feel homey and happy(ish). It makes me forget the envy I have for those who can drop life and go cavorting over the land, at least for a moment. I feel as if all I've done since high school is drift along and not really have a say in my life. I went to a college I hated; lost friends every year; moved and moved and moved but not where I wanted to really be; took jobs to pay the bills but not as a step towards something. It might help if I knew what that something is. I've been living one day at a time without the living part.; letting life wash over me and not swimming in it. I need to work on that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment