My Drawing/Painting Ability



Since I'm too lazy to find my external hard drive, I'm running out of my photography to display. I only keep the most current pics on my laptop otherwise I'd never be able to find anything. So this is a preliminary piece I did a while ago... the foreground is mainly acrylic paint, who knows whats in the background. I tend to be afraid of the blank white page so the first thing I do before I even know what I'm going to draw is all but destroy the page lol. I put a layer of color down, then maybe a pattern, if I don't like it, I keep going and going and going.
ESL sent me 4 little cards to hand out as thank you's to people. I found them entertaining; I still don't have a clue why they sent them. Here's what they say, as I am too lazy to go up to my scanner and scan them.
~ Dear Co-worker, Thank you for wearing headphones. And shoes. And deoderant.
~ Dear Neighbor, Thank you for not having your holiday lights up in February.
~ Dear Officer, Thank you for the warning.
~ Dear Grocery Clerk, Thank you for making sure my eggs get home in one piece.

0 comments:

Post a Comment