Yech, snow again


So, I hate living in NY. I should be in North Carolina in semi-warmth but instead I followed love. Love found me at a young age (19) and I can't decide if I should be cautious or ignore my apprehension and be happy. I had plans that I gave up that I probably never would have carried out anyway. With a month left in our lease, he gets a promotion which would keep us in upstate NY for another couple of years. We had a place in NC, booked the moving truck and everything... but we gave it up so he could further his career. There are so many things I've gained from him though, too much to list.


I wish I were a Sample (the girls above), unafraid of living, willing to drop everything and move on. I idolize those two; and as embarrased as I am to say, I have an obsession with them. To me, they are perfect. Tall, gorgeous, models, one is a talented photographer, both are well-travelled, crazy, intelligent, driven, strong-willed, surrounded by awesomeness even in times of seeming dispair. As desparate as it seems, if one of them contacted me and invited me to join her in her life, I think I would drop everything and go. I know that won't happen, I don't think either one had that significant connection with me when we knew each other. I wish they knew how they changed my life, each in their own way. I love them as family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment